Updated May 24, 2018.
To put it simply, our use of personally identifying information is private and spam free.
More specifically, that means:
We don’t share your personal information with anyone
You can opt out of email communications at any time
What Personal Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
Our use of personal information is solely to enable us to communicate with our supporters via email. So we collect your name and your email address. This is personally identifying information.
- We collect this information via paper signup forms and online at our website via web forms.
- We use the Mailchimp email service to collect and manage data and send emails.
- We do not share, sell or trade your personal information with any other person, organization or company.
- If we’re compelled by law to disclose information to a government agency, we will comply with the law and do so.
- Our email communication consists of occasional messages to our customers and other supporters. Currently (May 2018) we send out one or two messages per month.
- Every message we send contains a link to an opt-out or unsubscribe page which enables a person to tell us they don’t want to receive communications from us in the future.
Anyone whose information is in our database can opt out of receiving communications from us. We retain enough information (name and email address) to enable us to never send communications to someone who’s chosen to opt out.
If you want us to remove your information from the database completely you may do so by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to Kevin Hayes, 406 Baynes Street, Buffalo NY 14213.
Questions or Requests
If you have any questions or requests regarding privacy or the use of personal information you may send us an email at email@example.com or by postal mail to Kevin Hayes, 406 Baynes Street, Buffalo NY 14213.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.